All About Hacienda Heights
|It's For You|
Please feel free to explore the many sections of this site to learn more about this community. Thank you.
Notable events, alerts, or items that may be of interest:
We have just celebrated the Hacienda Heights Cummunity Center Grand Opening.
It is ours folks and it is beautiful.
If you missed this event, fret not- IT'S NOT OVER!!! The celebration will continue until November 1st- Grand Opening Celebration WEEK (PDF).
There were many people with recording devices to capture the day’s events and hopefully those recordings will be revealed online as the days, weeks and months go by.
I've capture a few tidbits of the event and as time permits, I will place them in the Hacienda Heights Community Center section of this site. I will also search out the other resources and in All About Hacienda Heights fashion, direct you to them.
Simply locate the Hacienda Heights Community Center module in the right-hand column and click "More Information" or use the top menu "Information | Recreation | Hacienda Heights Community Center"
Contents of the electronic sign on Hacienda Blvd and Halliburton Rd.
- Do not text while driving.
- Conserve water please use water wisely let's make every drop count. More Information
- Bingo is back.
- Annual Public Safety Appreciation luncheon.
- Grand Opening Hacienda Heights Community Center.
- Military Banner Program.
- Hacienda Heights Improvement Association (HHIA) Meeting.
Evidently Southern California Edison is installing new equipment onto their meters. The word is, that we have been notified of the installation in the Service Bill envelope and that that was a long while ago, so be informed…More Information
Just wanted to pass some information on regarding suspect descriptions involved in daytime residential burglaries out in Hacienda Heights.
- Earlier in the month, there was a burglary involving 2 male blacks. One was approximately 6'00" - 6'03", 170lbs, 20-25 years old and the second was 5'08" - 5'10", 180 lbs., 20-25 years old. They were driving a Grey Toyota Camry. This occurred in the 2000 BLK of Punta Del Este.
- Yesterday, there was an attempt burglary on Country Canyon Rd. A female driver with two other males unknown race were seen driving a large Black Ford 4x4.
Thanks, Deputy Brian Sanford- Industry Station (7/15/2014)
Hacienda Heights Connection 2014 is in!
Warning! "Coyote Sightings" Protect your pets! Call (626) 575-5462
Military Banner Program. For more information call: (909) 594-6561